For centuries Castor Oil has been a staple in wellness and beauty cabinets around the world because of its nourishing properties and versatility.
It’s chock full of skin-loving nutrients like vitamin E, omegas and polyphenols, and contains a fatty acid called ricinoleic acid that’s been shown to help balance inflammation.
It also has a molecular weight that allows it to pass through the top layer of skin into the 2nd layer where our circulatory and lymphatic vessels lie. This is what makes it an excellent carrier oil for essential oils.
Castor Oil was traditionally used as a stimulant laxative, but our food-grade oil is intended for topical use with a Castor Oil Pack which may help support constipation and digestion, microbiome balance, deeper sleep, less stress and so much more.
Castor oil is your modern day all-in-one cosmetic and self-care oil. It can be used head to toe, including:
- Moisturizing and conditioning for skin, hair, nails, lashes and brows
- Easy face cleanser and makeup remover
- Soothing massage oil
- Combined with other natural ingredients to create DIY recipes for face and hair masks, exfoliant scrubs, nail and cuticle treatments and more
- Castor Oil Packs over the liver, pelvic and thyroid areas
- Dry brushing and fascia rolling